Response Sheet Guidelines
Guidelines for NEW Course
- 1 . Weightage for each question in the assignment is 10 marks. The final written examination will carry a maximum of 80 marks. Adding 20 marks of assignment, the total marks will be 100 for each paper.
- 2 .Students are required to write their answers only for TWO QUESTIONS in the assignment in one paper which means that students have a choice to attempt only 2 questions wherever there are more than 2 questions given in the Assignment.
- 3 .Students are expected to work on Assignment independently and creatively. Copying from the book(s) or from other student’s assignment will lead to negative marks.
- 4 .Submission of Assignment has to be online through the ISTD portal, which will be forwarded to the examiner for assessment. Marks for the assignment will be added to the total score of that paper for a declaration of results.
- 5 .Students are advised to submit their Assignment before the given due date, failing which they will lose 20 marks for non-submission of the assignment.
- 6 .Non-submission of Assignment will not debar a student from appearing in the Final Written Examination. However, a student who does not submit any assignment will be evaluated out of 80 marks of Final Written Examination for that paper.
- 7 .If any student does not submit the assignment and fails in the written examination (marks obtained below 50 out of 80), in such case, he/she can still reappear in the next examination on that subject and can submit the assignment also.
- 8 .There is no re-evaluation of marks in the assignment. No request for re-evaluation will be entertained. The marks given by the evaluator will be final.